Sunday 11 April 2010

How fat????

I convince myself on a good day, that I look ok, and that I'm just 'big boned' :D And to justify the fact that I like my curry and booze (i am a manbird). I cycle to the Mohul, to collect it. Well today was no different, and these poor unsuspecting asian, young men started talking to me about cycling. Well it was like a neon light to me, (i bet they hadn't bargained for me) I led one out the resturant, and up the road to where I'd parked Ziggy, just because I am so proud of her. I offered him a go on her, but he looked scared, not of Ziggy, of Me!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I must try that line - Do you want a go on ma bike hen? - maybe he just misunderstood you? Right words in wrong order perhaps, "Do you want a go" can have many meanings......?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was perhaps the way I led him up the road, asking him to come for a ride. That did it, i think!!

    ReplyDelete