Saturday 25 June 2011

Consequences???

Am I suffering the consequences of 10 days worth off Omeperazole? (my stomach ulcer tablets) How can I make falling asleep on the settee every afternoon, sound exciting? The clock strikes 3pm, and the Sandman comes for me!! I just grab 40mins b4, my children rush in, but you can set your clock by it! I don't know what will happen when I've got a presentation or owt? Which reminds me, I think I told you about the guy with Narcolepsy, who fell asleep during one of my training on SDS sessions, hey I'm that good!!I wanted to scream with laughter at the irony of it, but I stifled it :)

Today I really struggled, and I mean struggled up the steep road to school, for the Summer Fair. I haven't done it for so long. I think I'm possibly riding further than I used to, but it's all on the relative flat. Booming Ek, I had to stop 3 times on the School run!! It was kinda different than usual seeing the Mums, who have all supported me immensely in the past. I mean everyone was friendly enough, but life had changed for them and me.

I must go to town tomorrow.

Shall I invite Lawrence for tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment