Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tuesday

I did have a horrendous day on Sunday, feeling very down, and lonely and just generally a 'Victim', and thoroughly neglected by everybody. I sent some really stinky emails off as well, to those that I felt should have noticed that I wasn't well, and hadn't been for a while.

As many of you have commented, the res nowt like Cycling, to get the Endorphins flowing again, and helping to naturally aid recovery. And I'm so glad that I have had the motivation still to do it. (I know there may come a day, when I'm too far gone) if you get the meaning? But Monday was a new day, my Mums b'day, I had to meet Lawrence and Miriam in Millhouses Park, so off I set at 9.00. And I like to think I was introducing Lawrence to another really useful person!! Miriam and I are planning a day out at Tissington cycle trail, with Zest, and folk from the Upperthorpe/Netherthorpe Communities. In these comes the Head Injury Rehab Centre, where I spent 3 years of my life. Along with Lawrence, and Steph and 'BIRRP'. Anyway the day outs planned for August the 4th, which I know is a Thursday, but it was more convenient for everyone else.

Speaking of Thursdays, August the 25th will be my last day at Hillsborough, as it stands.

Anyway so I was feeling happy sitting back and watching Miriam offer Lawrence a voluntary work position, where he would be able to use the Swimming Pool and Gym at Zest etc, I really hope he does it. I also invited him to mine for Dinner ;) on Sunday.

Oh wow, I forgot, to mention, that on Monday, whilst sitting on a park bench wi Lawrence, we noticed this boy on a KMX. He was with his dad, and they were admiring Ziggy, I 'waddled' over and correctly identified the KMX. They said that they recognised me from Hillsborough (i did think I remembered them,but I didn't want to say so, incase I was wrong) and couldn't see the sons disability, if he had one, I just thought I'd look really crap, for that. But Apparently he'd got the bug at Hillsborough, whilst out with me, so :) So I offered 'Dad' a go on mine so they could cycle around the park together :) and gave him a my card in case, he wants to do it again.

Tesco Tuesday, began with Julie Andrews, whose cleaning and sorting my downstairs...but despite your fantasies, she was armed with a duster and hoover, and polishing my kitchen floor!! Whilst I nipped to Tesco, and I've FORGOTTEN HOW BAD i WAS FEELING ACTUALLY!! because IT'S LIKE WHAT i WAS SAYING, i'M ALWAYS REALLY CONCERNED FOR PEOPLES WELFARE ooops!!!
But no one seems to return the question, ' and how are you?' when I ask them? So I was feeling really sorry for myself today!! But that was then and now I'm ok, Typical woman Ey? swings and Roundabouts. It's possibly because Mark my friend??? called for some impartial advice or a cup of coffee :)

Awww, and thanks Derek, and others, I've just caught up wi the comments on my blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment