Wednesday 22 June 2011

Wet Wednesday :)

Hey I'm good today, must be my endorphin fix. That and the lovely company of Matt, the Creative Writing facilitator, he's such a positive support in my creative life. And not just the writing, I've found myself bouncing ideas off him. And he thoroughly supported my Picnic, last week, and brought Steph and Gwyn in who wouldn't have made it, without him. I suppose it's because of the absence of poor Steve, Matt's the one with Cauliflower ears after a coffee with me!!

We met at 11, and the roads are so much quieter aren't they at that time??? Apart from this Humongous Salisbury's articulated lorry, that nearly squashed me into the curb, for absolutely no reason, he had absolutely acres of space grrrrrrrr!! but nowt was gonna p* me off today.

We shared dreams of this publishing company he's setting up with his mate, hey he's got a website www.21words.co.uk , and spoke about maybe putting the 'Fat Lass' in print.

There is an exhibition, of our Creative Writing in October, Ooooh!! he wants me to read my pros out, to ??? not too sure who.

I found it incredibly hard to accept praise about my written piece, I mean, I'm sure folk just want me to hurry up and get to the point, as apposed to being beautifully descriptive???. I'll show you the finished thing eventually.

Hillsborough tomorrow :) and it's learning disability week, someone booked in every half hour!!! But I think Lawrence is coming to CFH, which is fantastic news. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment