Saturday 11 June 2011

Millijam

I arrived at Millhouses Park to meet them for the BMX/Skateboard competition, because unfortunately both of my kids, are so into Skate boarding at the moment. I don't mind too much as long as it's outside and sociable, well I do mind, there are probably a lot of things happening outside that are sociable, that I wouldn't encourage!!! Like hanging about bus terminals, getting drunk in parks!! you know that type of thing, (am I revealing too much, about my childhood?)

I saw Steve M and family, because his son, was in the BMX competition, (I bet he won too he's very good) I also accidentally stood next to my ex and wife!! who were with my kids and her lil boy, yuk....how cosy!!! Anyway, apparently he wasn't very happy because I was standing close!!! :D

I did feel a bit like Billy No Mates, because I hadn't arranged to see anyone. Because Lawrence hadn't wanted to go. So I said goodbyes and cycled back to see Mum. Apparently, that wasn't the arrangement???? So I waited at Mums 45 mins and then D and F came a knocking on the bedroom door. Awww my Mums face lit up like a sunshine!!!
We stayed a while, the children, went for the bus home, and I cycled, it is just the right distance to the Park Skate Park and back. 7-8 miles. No major incidents I just feel good and in control.

Dave Holaday popped in, and I've got to say Dave you looked much better, than last time, I saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment