Friday 3 June 2011

Creative Writing

Awww, I'd missed my writing group, it does me good to have another interest besides, 3 wheels. Or any wheels for that matter!! Matt picked me up at 1015, My children went various places, with Skate boards and lippy, different bodies though!!!!

Poor Matt, because he really looks after us, ie picking us up, taking us home, taking me to the train station. Just little things that make tons of difference, he shows real consideration. I always do my best to help out and make the session go smoothly, ie making drinks, etc.. Anyway today was no different, well it was.... we weren't allowed in the building because the Porters at the University were on strike. And all the classrooms were locked. Now there was Matt and I and a few others, one of which said, 'I can't cope with this I'm sooo stressed!! I looked at Matt who had beads of perspiration, pouring down his young face. I offered the lady my arm as we found somewhere to have our Creative Writing Class. And scary was an understatement, when describing her answer!!

Anyway, we drank coffee, had chats, did exercises on Metaphors and Similes, in which I made a total arse of myself, I'm not cool, at this. And I get to have a private tutorial, at the end of the course, because I can't make it to the last lesson ;) (Hi Matt I know I'm really scaring you:D)xx

Went for Fishy Friday to the Spit, bumped into Pete, who introduced me to a top woman called Tracey, I'll tell you about her one day maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment