Monday 19 March 2012

It's official!!!

ON JUNE THE 26TH, I CARRY THE OLYMPIC TORCH :)..........in Rotherham?

But hey, I'm just very happy and very proud, and the Radio DJ, I'm not sure who he was because he wasn't the usual guy? made me feel a bit crap today Booming!!! in a very loud 'FUN' voice he said 'So you're a bit disappointed because you've been told your patch is Rotherham!!!(Thanks for that then, most of the listeners are from Rotherham, I reckon!!!) I was a bit 'Coy' I think, I was feeling a little mischevias!! I was on at 845, if anyone wants to listen?

I got in about, March the 29th at Hillsborough. I mentioned Steve M, the CTC, and Nigel, so I think I got the movers and shakers.

Awwww, I don't think I'll get to see Mick again, which is a shame, but he's just too busy, from what I gather. So I've left it upto him.

Julie Andrews called today. Awwwww, and Holly dog, the barkless dog (she NEVER barks) tossed a big fat round very prickly Hedgehog, accross the lawn!!! Poor wee mite, I ran out with a towel, scooped Mrs Tigglewinks up, and placed her in the shed, with the door ajar, and a bowl of dog food (i didnt pocess cat food!!) I looked when I came home, the food and Mrs TW had gone.

Oh, I called at Redvers House to do some printing and to get some Testamonials' for my RoI. Hannah Boneham, who've worked with for about 3 years? Gave me a stunning one, it was sooo individualistic. I wanted to cry, ahhh.

Sustrans rang and emailed today, so I sent them a blip... and returned their call. And she's gonna help publisise March the 29th also. I'm getting excited about it already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment