Sunday 11 March 2012


Motherfucking Bike [HD]

If this doesn't work try finding it on You Tube, (i only appreciate the bit, where the guys bike takes preference over a woman from the office (possibly 'Totty')

What a fantastic day it was today, I took my wee pet, the dog down to the river, where she looked at me, as if to say 'I'm not going in that!!' And leapt over it!! much to the amazement of folk who were passing, with there very young but Sloth in comparison, terrier.

Feeling refreshed IU cycled to the lil tesco, and then wondered why because I didn't actually need anything. Only the feeling of warm air rushing through my hair. Actually as I sped down the dual carriageway, I passed a bus stop which had a group of Youths in it, who shrieked 'Yo, go Caroline'

No comments:

Post a Comment