Monday 4 April 2011

Belated happy Mothers Day..xx

And I hope you Dads enabled your kids to feel proud of what they'd got their Mums. My kids and my ex, bought me the DVDs of Grease 1 and 2. So thanks for that. x And a lovely House Plant.

I do wonder if I'm losing the ability to walk though? Seriously, will my feet one day become wheels, and my toes the spokes? Now, I NEVER walk to the bus stop, Pub or shops. Not that it was easy before, but I reckon it's Ne on impossible now!! But with Ziggy, I can go so much further than I could walk, or even go by battery operated Scooter, the freedom s ACE. And I was thinking this am, because I'm not a lot thinner than I was at the start, in fact I possibly weigh more!! but down a clothes size. But I think it was obviously more I needed, it was the respect I have gained from folk who knew me and who know me now?

I am writing this in the middle of the day heehaw, I feel like a naughty child, whose bunked off school. Because I've actually got an emptyish week. It's very nice for now :)

5 comments:

  1. Muscle is denser than fat. What you have now is a base level of fitness that you can build upon. You also have what you need to start burning off the fat which will start to decrease your weight for the long term.
    What I think you need to do now is push yourself a little harder on the fitness front. All this means is that once a week you should really push yourself e.g. it is uphill to school and downhill back, right? So if you absolutely go for it on the way up then you will still get home. You will turn up at the gates hot and puffed out (if you do it right) but you will also have a gurt great grin on your face you will not be able to shift.

    As for the walking, it sounds like you are getting out of practice! But losing weight and building muscle won't make it more difficult.

    Best
    WaitForPete

    ReplyDelete
  2. wieght!wieght!two years now on my recumbent,quiet able to do 80 mile plus in a day.but loose wieght i just cannot manage,every one says wieght falls of you when you cycle .well it aint fell of me.but boy do i feel better for been fitter,pete is rught you just need to push your self gradualy,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two. Thing is now, I'm happy with or without the weight. As long as I'm getting the thumbs up from my DR, and the approval and acceptance for being me, from so many folk. I'm sure Mr Right, is out there? But thing is I know I appear to be a slapper, but I'm very particular, about who has my heart. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I take it you'll be bopping away to numbers like You're the one that I want, as the DVD's run in the background.

    I actually reckon that inside the slightly dented skull of yours there's still a lot of clever brain cunningly pretending to be like Pooh Bear (read the book), and perhaps also a bit timerous about doing something that stretches you too far beyond the comfortable state.

    We'll just keep prodding, and enjoy watching you discover your new horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for at least 'Caring' what I do. xxxxs

    ReplyDelete