Friday 22 April 2011

Birmingham!!!

Before I forget....Birminghams Adult Social Care Dept, were prosecuted by a family with Learning difficulties, because their Individual Budget had been cut. And they could no longer afford the 4 nights Sleep Over Care they had. That gave the Mum a break. Or s'thing like that??? They won the case anyway!!

Have you spoken with 'Bike it' about your idea? Because maybe they could do s'thing with school children, and having a purpose to the lesson?

I wouldn't want any of the diverse groups to stop coming to Hillsborough, and I'm afraid they might, if trikes were taken to them.

Thanks Rob for the nice comment, I didn't realise I came across that way, I'm just me. :)

Come and introduce yourself tomorrow, if you're in Sheffield on Fargate, I will be there from 10.30am.

Today was tough, I had kept putting off, taking my little boy to the skate park, the very one I hurt my leg in. But today was the last chance I had and he knew it!! But I'd got so hot yesterday, and last night. And hadn't replenished myself either, so this morning I just couldn't stop being sick, once I'd filled my BIG belly. But like a big fat Martyr :D I set off for Mums first, and then onto the Park,

I made myself comfortable on a rock, whilst F* took his skate board out of his ruck sack, and took to the slopes. And this gorgeous chap, came up and said hello Caroline, you don't remember me??? Urrrrm shit, it was one of those moments, as I racked my brains, trying to recall, all the cycle groups? 'You know The Price is Right!!! Ahhh it was Michael, who'd won us the program back in 1998!! Between 12 0f us we won shared £29000!! (equivalent) it was a novel evening!!! Luckily the 12 of us had made a pact before we went into film the show. If any of us got picked we would split the winnings. Apart from the holiday. And that's exactly what occurred.

I struggled home feeling extremely hot, but my stomach was so empty any fluid, was just sloshing round. Once home my children rushed round getting ready, because they're off to my bruvs for a couple of nights.

If anyone fancies meeting for a Pudding Ladies treat, on Wednesday the 27th, in Millhouses Park ? Dave Brenan (santa) and myself think we might meet, so gi me a tinkle 07909972140. Or Pop to Fargate tomorrow, and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment