Thursday 28 April 2011

We Are Such a Top Team :)_

I arrived at Hillsborough, to see a lodge full of new faces (good :) ). Nick introduced me to Ollie, who was a new bike trainer to Hillsborough, and also Freds housemate, and Dave was came, sooooo we were all set.

As I'd only met Dave yesterday, and conversations, just flowed on without any need, to accustomise each other to topics.

Oooh I heard some surprising news about Pedal Ready, turning down s'one for a job as a cycle trainer, that I had considered a Cert!!

Anyway, we all went to the lock up and they all chose Bikes. Now they all looked set to cycle down, (and I just copied what I'd heard Fred say!!!) 'Can you all walk your bikes down until we've adjusted them, or until you've got used to them, please'' :) Hey wasn't that assertive?

Anyway 13 people had turned up for Cycle For Health!!! Dave and Ollie adjusted the bikes for everyone, I just smiled, because I'm a wuss when it comes to owt techy, or mechanical, or manual.......:)

We played a game of Jolting, which aint really (it depicts all sorts of imagery!!) But the group split into 2 teams. We had an assortment of coloured cones, stretching width ways across the court, in between the 2 teams. I sat about midway, but leaving a space in between the cones.

I sat back on Ziggy, and started yelling, RED, ......Blue.........Yellow. The front person from either team, had to speed/slow cycle, without putting their feet on the floor or stopping. My voice started to waver, and break much to every ones amusement!!

Because everyone had cycled so well, we decided to ride round the Park, Dave at the front, Ollie at the back and me in the middle of this massive group. Halfway round, I caught sight of one of the group, who was in fact walking and pushing his Trusted Steed, because he was having balance probs. Now we were about the furthest away, from the court, that we could have been. So quickly I stood up, and offered Ziggy, so he could continue riding, and I would walk his 2 wheeler back. :) It worked out so well, and took his mind off the actual reason why he had got the luxury of Ziggy.

On arriving back Autism + had come and set up with 10 folk and Nick. I do love A+ they are very Positive people.

I rushed back for a Wee :) and found the mental Health Group, whom I am very fond of now, I didn't ask too many questions as to why? one of them(staff) was stuck in a pair of hand cuffs~???? But it was funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment