Sunday 19 September 2010

An assortment of flowers/flours

I have to thank Dave H, for his carrier bag containing plain flour, self raising flour and wholemeal flour!!! What a lovely colourful bunch of flours they were.

Sadly/happily I am a bit tidley :) Hey I was 44 today!!! flipen ek!!

Wr drank in the pub from 1230- 6, although to be fair I was extemely sensible, although I did fall o'r once home. I can't think why? :)

Everyone seems to agree with my decision regarding the Cert Ed. I'm working with the SW tomorrow, which I love.

Hey My mate Nick wants xxxxxxs

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a GREAT one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you's 2. (that don't make sense!!) I mean 'To the both of you'

    I've had to get up at 3am, and still not able to walk too well. And tidy my house. I remembered, that everyone had had a take away from the pub. 'Praise be to the Lord, for dish washers ey!!'

    So when I've replenished, I'm going back to bed. So I can wake all happy and refreshed, to a clean and tidy house :)

    I'm very boring s'times aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may well sail right over your head but jere goes for the aspiring MENSA members reading this.

    Kick out that old, and tired base10 system and turn to the wonders of New Maths. Most people under 50 will have had a small exposure to binary logic - beats 1 to 10 choices - things are either on (1) or off (0) thus I look forward no longer to retiring at 1,000,001 and rumour is that the government aims to mass up such a neat number and bump it up to 1,000,100 or even higher. (Caroline is 101,100 years old - base 2 but refreshingly just 2C - twenty-C in hexadecimal, or 24 in duodecimal)

    If you have any problems just ask Biog Bird on Sesame Street to explain it all to you...

    Oh and plenty of Ooh Arr me hearties as yesterday was international Talk Like a Pirate Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, your saving grace, is that somewhere beneath all that grey matter. Beats a big heart :)

    ReplyDelete