Friday 3 September 2010

Cert Ed/PTLLS

I woke this morning, feeling suprisingly refreshed, I say suprisingly, not because like this weeks been work or owt? Because I've loved it. But I am feeling a bit 'judged' not in a nasty way, heaven forbid. And not really by Kev and Derek, because I'm sure they would have 'admired' my efforts. :) regardless. The fact that we all enjoyed each others company was a bonus. And I'm just sad I can't join everyone, in Norwich tonight. (hi everyone in Norwich :))

I've got a bruised eye!! btw.

I think Derek and Kev, pointed me in the right direction, for ordering some new plates for my Slumphf drive. Because I keep having to stop to put it on or off, holding up cyclists behind me. As usual Rob and Carol Hague, from West Country Recumbent are being ever so helpful. Also Wendy Creed, had asked me to look after Sharron and her son, and I have been in touch, and reckon, Rob and Carol, would be able to help better. :) It's so lovely how the community of cyclists, steam in to help each other.

I went to Hallam University, for my Cert Ed interview, and despite it going really well, and the university, trying to fit me in, kinda thing. I kept saying, that I assist in everything really. And I would have loved it if I'd have found somewhere in Sheffield, that was running the Preperation to Teach Life Long Skills. So she offered me a place for the first year, and it will be my PTLLS. Which is cool because that is my City and Guilds.

I'm just cycling to the Spit, for someone's B'day, and my last night of freedom, before my children come home :)xx I'm quite excited about seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment