Tuesday 28 September 2010

Crickey

I've sprained my left ankle, by not walking terribly well in my Silly Posey Dangerous trainers!! Thank goodness Horice, my cycle friendly welfare worker, was here. With muscles of iron, (contrasting his shiny gold teeth)he managed to save me from serious harm.

I'm very nervous as tomorrow, my social worker is coming round to discuss my new SDS budget. And because I thrive so well on the very meagre amount I receive. I reckon she'll be looking at reducing it. I might not be so quick to tell the world it is the way forward, if I loose the ability to choose and take measured risks. I'm hoping that I will have got extra in there to pay for cycle repairs and add ons. Like my Schluphf kick plates for example. And maybe holidays rather than, having to scrounge off my Mum every year. Because I felt sooo safe at the exclusive Centre Parks earlier this year.

I must visit my Mum tomorrow, go for a beaufont hair do, and call for some more sexy support socks.

Steve was uncharacteristicly gushing this morning. He might not be after Thursday, we shall see?

And Kev and Derek, I think I've answered the post, I've ticked 'watching' the topic, we shall see? But what a shame Kev, you may have to come to Sheffield to fix it, whilst I go girly. I definatly need to update my people page. Oooooh how exciting it's The Cycle Show soon........I'm scared :) Does that suprise you??

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you a link to get you in the right place and then give you a ring to talk you through it. Probably be next week though, what with your preparations for celebrity status and recovering afterwards :o)

    D and me are off to guest in Tales of the Riverbank over the weekend, so like I said, probably next week.

    Break a leg as they say - or strain an ankle :o)

    ReplyDelete