Tuesday 14 September 2010

This post is soooo random, I've just re read it :)

Some of you may get this twice - heaven forbid!! I just can't miss anyone out and leave them not knowing.

I went to a really well organised, workshop which was run by one of my fellow health champions. And the group was small enough (8???) to keep the discussion intimate and sensitive, and repectful at all times.

I butted in at the end ;) asking if there was room in the Health Champs for me to do such a thing? (Iwas thinking of my Cert Ed) I was hoping to pair up with John, as I like working as a double act.


Oooooooooooh and I got my kickpedals, for my slumphf mountain drive. How about that for service from West Country Recumbent (they've even lent me a geeky tool too.) Kick plates even!!!!


Next bit of good news was, the cameras are coming to Hillsborough on the 30th of September at 10.30am. So (I know I always say it, I must get tiresome?) High heels and lippy are the order of the day!! I WILL make an impact on the people disabled and not. Who think that life is about dependancy, and boredom.

Rhians got very big plans, thank you.

I rang Hallam and I really rubbished myself, just wanting to excuse myself, when they gave me the 'dear John' but the dear John never came. So????

2 comments:

  1. Lippy maybe but I can't do heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooh does that mean your coming then?

    We'd not see ya, if you wore heels!!!!

    C xxxxx

    ReplyDelete