Friday 24 September 2010

Warm and cosy

It's true central heating weather now, and longer nights. And my body seem's to have gone on strike, since I decided, enough was enough, and I wasn't going to study for my Cert Ed. I am content though, it's not like I'm bored, just yet. Give it another week though?

I spoke with Miriam today, the young woman who nominated me, along with Dave for the 'Feel Good Award', who is busting a gut with excitment, at the prospect, of being filmed on Thursday. We had a bit of a girly chat about hair and clothes, and what to wear :D

I cycled to school at 3, only to see my wee boy, showing off giving backys, through the gates, and then saying'Ooooh no hands!!' I did chastise him, as if I'd ever do anything as childish :D (2 weeks ago!!! , I fell off though!!)

I rang Steve M to catch up, because I aint spoken for a week. Awwww he did say, how lucky he was to have me as a supporter :) I know he meant it because, he doesn't compliment for the sake of it. (like me) And I do work very hard at times to make Inclusive Cycling, well.....more inclusive and accepted.

Ooooooooooh I emailed my original blogmaster today and asked him to visit Hillsbro' and take some pics on Thursday. So that would be so nice if he did.

Oh 4got I also phoned the Bike Tree this am, and Ziggys booked in for 10.30 0n Monday morning, to have her sexy 'Kickplates' fitted. She can be all smart for her tv debut.

Hey, it won't be my tv debut. Do you recall Big Breakfast in 1992?? and Paula Yates on her big bed? Yep, I know it's hard to believe but my ex and I were featured on there. Because in 1988, in an effort to get me walking, he'd proposed, on the condition that I took a few steps b4 Xmas. Ey, and I took him to every word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment