Monday 20 September 2010

Mental 'Incapacity' :D

I was asked if I'd help train folk, by composing.....no that's not it!! Write some useful 'tools' into the training of Social Workers, who would be ascertaining someones mental capacity. Before applying for Self Directed Support!! I say capacity, but it felt like Incapacity, by the time we'd finished, honestly. I did feel a little 'challenged' at times. But I think I contributed, even if it was to say Woa!! too much jargon at times.

Secret squirrels, I tipped out of bed, and kind of went in the awaiting taxi. Far too much booze was consumed at mine last night. I know I am a big wuss but I haven't cycled for my sins. And yes I feel ashamed :(

2 comments:

  1. are you sure you are disabled and just not pissed all the time,alcohol seems to be a major part of your life style,or is it just cycling gives you a thurst,(and i thort i drank alot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I only drink when I have company. The thing is, the booze kinda makes me floppier than 'normal'. My appetite has increased 10 fold since I began cycling, and I'm under this false impression, that because I cycle I can eat what I like, sadly that aint the case.

    ReplyDelete