Thursday 23 September 2010

The Right Decision

I think I made the right decision, to forfiet my Cert Ed, and continue at Hillsborough with the Inclusive Cycling. I do love it. The 1st group, although they possibly get loads out of it, they aren't as relaxed, as the group that follows. :D The guy that took off to the field last week? Well he sped off towards the duck pond this week!!! But luckily Fred could run faster!! And it's these chaps who are excited about being filmed, next Thursday.

I sat about for a while after, with my old Cycle For Health friends, and the conversation led me to talk about the 4 months I lay in a coma, 22 years ago. Now everyones jaw dropped!! :D I was only telling them that whilst still asleep, I was handed a piece of paper and a pen, and I wrote 'Lager and Black' (see Hotmedog, I Haven't changed)

I'm excited about next week, I've just spoken to ITV, who are very giddy too. But I know, it's their job.

I feel very happy with my decision, not to leave Inclusive Cycling, and do my Cert Ed. Today was a pleasure, as apposed to me being challanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment