Wednesday 1 September 2010

Today Wednesday :)

Well Derek did in fact enjoy his 'Portable Porridge'. Thank you Brigitte for the lovely home made jam, mmmmm. There's no wonder Kevin doesn't like any of my preservatives :) (it's an in joke, you had to be there honestly!)

We sped to Millhouses Park, and it took us about 6 minutes as apposed to the 30 mins I had predicted in my neurotic state. We were meeting Rob Wright and his de blasi trike, Steve Marsden and 100 bike mad kids.

Steve and Kev got on fantastically, and I did make several attempts to add bits, but they barely paused for breath. So Derek and I stroked every dog in the park :) Then when Rob arrived, it was lovely to think that I had 'stalked him' with incessant emails with suggestions of which trike, when and where to ride it. Because he really got loads and loads out of being the main reason why Kevin and Derek were here, (Kev had wanted to see the tricycle)

Awww thank you Derek for your kind offer of a bed for the night, or 2, when it's the Inclusive Cycling Forums AGM in October.

And the good luck wishes for tomorrow, are appreciated Dave, because there are 9 social Workers and guests confirmed today.

Hey, I booked Ziggy in for Wednesday, with Ash at The Bike Tree. I bet he thought me mad I was buzzing a bit and possibly talking b*

Thank you to every person whose helped make K and D visit a success. (at least I think it was :) anyway.)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for looking after us Caroline, it was a good couple of days.
    I thoroughly enjoyed the getting out of the preserves and the rejection of them all :0)
    See you October; I've warned my dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do the Michael Winner impression again " Calm down dear its only a commercial"

    Yep there is preserving and per-serving and a lot more in between - just you watch it Caroline, you might catch a man there.

    I haven't got any dogs to warn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still cogitating over the Di Blasi trickery - quite a work of art :o)

    And fancy being ridiculed by the fussiest eater I know!

    ReplyDelete