Saturday 25 September 2010

I'm not going to incriminate myself

So for the benefit of readers, I cycled to a post a few feet from the bus stop locked Ziggy up to a post and caught the bus for the long journey into town. Once there I did actually get some new SPD trainers, from Decathlon, who were fantastic, btw. I played my disability card, and I wasn't lying when I said, I was exhausted from walking. And did 'Adam' mind putting my cleats in for me :D And my little boy chirped up 'She's got mental issues' I didn't care what got me them screwed in, so I didn't argue!!!

All the clan were out on the street, the same ones who had laughed at me earlier in the day for falling into the Road!! Oh I 4got I'd not mentioned them sniggering earlier today, because I fell into the road trying to step over Ziggy. They are the original 'Clam pets' who are so reactionary about every new activity in the neighbourhood .

I was feeling a tad bitter, until Dave phoned and just reminded me, of the reason he'd nominated me for the award.

Hey, I got a right shock today, I was waiting for the bus and I heard a familiar song coming from this Markee, I found myself singing to it, but I couldn't place the artist, BANG WALLOP!!! I remembered, It was Nick the Nurse. I dropped £1 in his oxfam bucket, and sent him a rude text ;Dxx Which he has replied to ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yay you, SPD shoes and everything. You'll be doing them Audax things or racing next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know (hark at me!) but they are so comfy to walk in, s'thing that I aint found with others I've tried on. I just hope they work, I havent introduced them to Ziggy yet. Ey, I had to look the part on Thursday :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was 'Adam' and a red headed kid piped up that his mum had mental issues I'd have been scared enough to have fitted them and paid the bill myself :0)

    You'll find for recubenting the cleats are best as far back on the shoe as possible. Otherwise you get numb feet, well I did

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the blog is you being 'clean' I'd dare not imagine what you are like when you talk (or text) dirty.

    ReplyDelete