Wednesday 1 September 2010

Yesterday, Tuesday.

I woke in a bit of a panic, because I'd got sooo much to do, and I felt my credibility was at stake here :) I hadn't meant to 'big my part up' again :D and I don't think for a minute Kev, and Derek thought I was. Because I'd have been able to cycle better, if I'd have wanted to build my part up. :D

Wendy Creed popped into say Hi, and put faces to names etc. I felt a tad rude because I was having to fly about, picking school uniforms up, putting the Tesco shopping away, tidy round in preparation for K and D.

Oh yeah, also 'Hot Me Dog' ...(fellow blogger) had been in touch, and he was gonna try and make it over in the evening. Wow this was snowballing, I don't mean it to, I just see possibilities, and I seem to know who would be interested in meeting, each other.

K and D, settled in, we bid Wendy a safe journey. (she also gave me a contact I must follow up, and encourage)

We decided, to go to the gorgeous local curry house on our way to the woods. And collect on our return. Thank you btw xx Now I've lived near the woods for 43 years (ok, v nearly 44) now I was acting pure Galois, and said follow me I know a short cut!!! Did I? urmmmm NO, I got us totally lost!! And I took us up a very difficult path, Derek was a star, because I did need quite a lot of supprt.

HMD called and I told him to come round and meet everyone :D (building my part up again)

Once back food, wine, lager and conversation freely flowed, for many hours. Pete called, but we were in talky mode, not party mode.



I wanted to play Trivial Pursuits, :( awww. But I was happy enough, hey I'm easily pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Remember to get up for Hillsborough tomorrow - will you all go down to town on the train then?

    ReplyDelete