Wednesday 8 September 2010

Oooooooooooooh I just don't know...help.

I phoned Uni today, to find out the next step?? Now I had presumed, I had only been accepted on the Cert Ed course, with a view leaving at Xmas with my Ptlls, but apparently they have accepted me on the Cert Ed course, with the hope that I can find some practice hours. And if I can't I can always opt out, and settle with the ptlls, as a last resort. So again I don't know whether I'm putting too much pressure on myself. I discussed it with Steve, who suggested various Cycle For Health meets, which I have already signed upto, and is taking place at Endcliffe Park, which isn't too far. just very busy and hilly.

Having been busy letting my children take centre stage in their build up and preparation for new schools. I have to admit, I breathed a sigh of relief when they skipped off with satchels, knee high grey socks with Tawney feathers tucked in the top.(Urmmmm I dont think so) rewind, steady on... they wore new uniforms :)

I'm going to Hillsborough tomorrow, ahhhh I'll miss it really, it's been a massive shift for me , moving from the dependant disabled woman who attended once a week, to borrow a low rider trike, for a couple of hours. To the independent 'wanna be' student teacher' who zips round on a super cool 'Greenspeed' trike.

Ouch!!! wasp stings!! (my poor wee boy) gotta go.

4 comments:

  1. Ah trike pilot per ardua ad astra as they say..... seeing stars soon I hope. Just had a good chat with someone a little uncertain about her next career move, hope I've given her the right advice and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you are doing pretty well as it is with just a few gentle nudges - maybe you've not noticed because I'm so very subtle about how I do things....eminence grise at work again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked up 'eminence grise' ey, you don't expect me to know that do you!!!
    C x

    ReplyDelete