Tuesday 21 September 2010

Bushes and choppers

My friend has volunteered, to come and chop some beach trees, in my back garden and use his big chopper, on Julies 5 bushes!! I informed him today, that Julies bush is mouldy, but worst still mines got fungus on it.(I'm sooo childish, sometimes)

It was good to have Pat back on the Tesco bus, Oh we did laugh.....but you had to be there......

I cycled to school, to fetch my wee son who doesn't really need me there. To think it was exactly a year ago, I used to struggle up there on Gretel. A lot of the Mums have moved on now, I wondered what many were doing?

Nick the nurse is coming in the morning, which will be really nice, then Im going to see Mum you see I wouldn't have been able to relax and do these things, if I'd have done My Cert Ed. I think I'm just not ready to grow up and get a steady lifestyle.

You see I've only cycled to school, and my mood is the BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment