Tuesday 23 November 2010

:D I'm beaming

The letter I picked up from my GP today.

Re Caroline Waugh

This letter is to confirm that Mrs Caroline Waugh uses her tricycle as a 'Class 1 invalid carriage' and so needs to be able to take this with her on her train journey. If you require any further information regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dr Stephen Moorhead

I wasn't really very optomistic about it, because I had asked via a 3rd person for this letter. But I payed £10 for it (????) And I've just read it.

I won't bore you with todays journeys, instead I'll keep the mood lightish, (steady on we're talking about the eternal spinster here)

I bumped into my gorgeous young physio, who had to have a go on Ziggy, She's a rite man magnet.

Sorry to sound so one track minded, I don't know whats up because I am in such a good mood!!!

5 comments:

  1. Does that mean you've got a chance of claiming Ziggy's VAT? Or is it too late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone said that to me today!! And I've just found out the Dr who wrote it, is a very keen cyclist. Which is worth remembering, for the future. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good letter - delivers what you asked for - although it would have been good to left it a bit less specific (to trains), as it should also be something that can be used to claim VAT exemption - but that still presents a minefield.

    Posting separately the list of what you can claim for don't you just love bureaucarcy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Any cycle must be for your use - so no pimping the pedals to any hunk who expresses an interest in a quick ride.

    ReplyDelete