Wednesday 24 November 2010

Is it too easy ?

I've cycled to my Mums/Park 4 times in 6days, pretty good going for me hey? Steve M chuckled this morning, when I told him that!! So I scorned him, and he said he was remarking on the fact that it was about a year ago that I first got the recumbent bug. And even then wouldn't go on busy roads. (I still only go on familiar ones)

OOOOOOOOOOoh I've written my support plan, which will get the ney or yey tomorrow :) but bloody hell, I found out today that my Welfare worker wants £70 a week, for doing about an hours work!! it would be the same if I needed him for 2o hours though. (I've got plans !!!)

I met the lovely Miriam, in the Park and we had lunch, I do love 'The Pudding Ladies'.

Hey m daughter aged 12, threatened to walk out of school today, because she wants to go to university. And knows I will struggle to fund it. But the main reason, she says is because I always taught her to be a 'free spirit' and say what she believes in. (Eeeeek!!! Did I say that????)

No comments:

Post a Comment