Friday 5 November 2010

I'm back :)

I'm extremely happy and slightly pissed, I haven't had a drink for a week!!!! B4 anyone says owt, and f* knows how I afforded it!!! AND I'm not going to incriminate myself anymore.

I am booked into the hairdressers tomorrow, eeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a bit of a colour.

I am sssssoooooo excited now, I can't believe I aint had a seizure actually, because Wow!!!!

My picture story looks really 'classy' I was a bit dubious about having My Story, and a photo of myself and Mr Marsden, on display, but hell it's of me on 'Gretal' and learning to be mobile. So Fuck, that's what I believe in spreading, so yes I am proud of it.

I really couldn't cycle on the main roads today, Ziggy is too unpredictable!! I can be gathering pace up a gentle incline and suddenly the tension will go and there will be absolutely no grip whats so ever! I had a couple of incidents where I pissed folk off today, and that was on the quiet roads, to the chemist. And then later to fetch the children, and go to book my very extragent hair colour. There's no flies on me, is there?

I really am soooo happy, my kids are ace!!!

Everyone kept saying at the shops, Oooooooh I saw you on Calandar!! And in the chemist she said ' Ooooh Ive got that pill you wanted!! (to stop my period!!!) ' I replied your e much too late, but I'll have it anyway.So I've just denitted my hair, my daughter didn't find any.

I am happy I am pissed though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment