Friday 12 November 2010

I am all snug

And relaxed, and lazy :) Brrrrrrr!!! it's mighty cold out there though, it's such a contrast, with central heating and dry warm air.

I've been far too busy today, oooooh I sent a reply, to East Midlands Railway, now where is it.....

To Mark Haslam, (at least I have the manners to personalize your mail)

A disappointing reply to be honest, I'm only going to sound off once, because I've wasted far too many hours reliving the 23rd of October. Not counting the expense of having my trike fixed!!Not once did you apologize for Sheffield Staffs behavior, and you clearly are blinkered, I reported to you that I had asked two separate groups of Railway staff, to telephone ahead, and let Sheffield know I was early. And anyway, shouldn't staff be nice all the time? and not need to be pre warned? Manners cost nothing.

Unfortunately I used my debit card receipt, to claim some expenses back. So that isn't in my possession anymore.I would love to say, I would know longer be traveling by train, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury/physical ability of being able to choose.

Caroline Waugh----

I deserve more from them but I doubt if I'll get it, because they know I won't rock the boat. But their behaviour that night was deplorable, and like I said, I shouldn't have to book ahead to expect courteous staff.

So busy justifying how I've blown quite a lot of money this weekend!!! and planning how Im to spend the rest, one things a cert after the depression of recent weeks and immobility, another cycle as a spare. I've been looking at folding tricycles, as I may find them a bit easier to assemble/disasemble. on a train, and I think railway staff might help, as apposed to thinking I'm some kinda boy racer. And I suppose it would be handy for when folk come to stay. But other than that, I do find them a bit wobbly!!! I cant really imagine going to see my Mum on it.

Anyway can anyone tell me why a Di Basi is £1300 and a normal folding low step one is £650???

6 comments:

  1. It could be worth having a chat with Pete Eland at VeloVision.co.uk... I think he has sometimes had the demo machines available for sale after they have been reviewed.
    Ziggy really isn't too hard to fold. I can cast a plastic block to make lining up the seat bolt easier and I think we have a push-on knob for the bolt so you wouldn't have to use any tools if that helps any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing else will ever be as comfy as Ziggy.
    I'd try Rob's offer first :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps Don't forget it isn't all bad. Leeson did well by you at Brum New Street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Dave got a message of thanks to him in a serruptitious way :)With a name like Leeson, he wasn't too dificult to track done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like shoes and couture stuff if its Italian whack on a designer margin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Rob, for your continued support. I'm thinking about it all :(

    ReplyDelete