Tuesday 16 November 2010

The horrid world

Skip, skip, skiiiip triiiiip!!! Wham bam, knock me down with a feather. I won't say anything on my blog, because It's too sick. But the police are coming to look at my computer, as soon as im in. And I suspect they might take it away. But as soon as I can bribe my kiddies away from theirs I'll do my blog.

Ziggy is in hospital :( But Paul at Recycle has studied the evidence and reckons she'll be ready for me to take to Hillsbro' on Thursday.

Seen Steve M about funding stuff today, and I think we appreciated what each other was on about.

Nigel Wests Boss, of The Wellbeing Consortium, contacted me and is coming to Millhouses Park to meet me next week.

6 comments:

  1. Go on then, what do you have to do to get the plod out to do IT support???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Via windows live, I got sent a picture of a little girls vagina, with photos of a girl in a bikini playing with a beach ball. Anyway, they didn't take it that seriously??? Which I was suprised about, I couldn't find the pic (no suprises there)

    How dumb the man asked me, how I knew it was a little girl, and not a woman with a shaved vagina!!!! Durrrr now let me think.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know how useful that delete button is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or not as the case was...

    He did say to phone again if I got more, but then he added, but think about it. Because your computer will be taken away!!! (in other words, b4 you waste our time, with such stuff, remember we'll confiscate your pc!!!!!Right encouraging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were right to report it - however much inconvenience it causes you its not as much as the little girl who is being abused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Simon, I know, I was a bit put out by the police really, because fair enough I'd deleted the pic. But it had his email addy and other details, and I know if they'd have taken my pc, they could have found it. And surely that's better than waiting until someone gets seriously abducted.

    ReplyDelete