Thursday 4 November 2010

PMT

Now 90% of my readers will say, it always boils down to that!! They - Women, don't know what it's like to be rite ill, and av flu!!! well not proper flu like us men get!! I'm not grumbling about tummy ache (just bring it on at the mo!!!) I've been extremely sensitive this morning, and reclusive, and a grumpy old fart. And I obviously have no shame!!!I had good intentions, but when it turned dark at about 1pm!!!! That was me in for the day/night.

Barry Raynor (Sheffield and North East Derbyshire, CTC) popped in as promised with my framed Personal Story. Ahhhh it's lovely, I am so grateful, because I know, that the way things are at the moment, with finances. (i couldn't even afford to pay out for my usual lift to Hillsborough today!!!) I would never have got round to it, and it would have got spoilt. It's a lovely silver frame, and I was going to hang it in the hall before, but it's too nice with its ornate silver frame. So I'm putting it next to my pc, so that when I'm doing my blog, and having my moments, as I often do????I can be reminded of just how far I've come. :) with loads of very willing help.

Oh... I arranged a meeting in Millhouses Park, with some folk who give money too innovative services, anything from £1000 - £20000, so I asked if they would fund me to recruit disabled cyclists to Hillsbro initially, because it has provided me with so much independance. Anyway, they're impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment