Sunday 7 November 2010

Fuckshitbolloxwank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, about the title!!! but I really am very excited!!!

I am meeting wi Miriam, at 915am we are travelling first Class to St Pancras, we have a meeting with ITV about our P & Qs and not using language, as I do, when I get scared. Then quickie hair tarting on Park Lane, and Awards and Dinner at 5. Ooooooooooh how excited are you for me~? Especially those who've stayed wi my very long struggle to get from sitting on a tricycle to riding about 10 miles in York!!

Good news is Howard The bike Dr, is coming to have a look at Ziggy on Wednesday, he's phoning me on Tuesday night :)xxxxx

I love you all very much, xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, you and Carol can gi yourselves a wee pat on the back, it's down to you.

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!

    City Cycle Forum, 16th November, 16:30. Can you get? If so please let Dick Skelton know (richard dot skelton at sheffield dot gov uk ) Your chance to let the council know what you think of their cycle facilities!

    ReplyDelete