Monday 29 November 2010

Disability Day

Hi, feeling like a bear, who wants to stay home protecting her young at the moment. But I'm sure I will be nipping out to hunt for food, in the concrete jungle tomorrow. I do like my life to slow down intermittently, so I'm not grumbling yet.

Hope you had justice today Rob? Good day for it as well? I'm sure I heard on the news that it was 40 years today that the disability Act came into force.

Sounds like you had an interesting time Dave, let me know what I can do? As long as it doesn't involve confrontation.

4 comments:

  1. I set the union on them...
    No problems today.
    Waiting for the appology tomorrow... Yeah, right!
    Apparently it is 'disruptive' walking through an open plan office using a white cane to avoid tripping over stuff. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful Rob, you've totally got him/them there. But what would make you happy with the situation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just being able to get on with my job would be pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you can start by chatting up Pat's mates on the 218 sometimes (maybe often) they will have a bus you can hitch Ziggy up on board and get a ride in to town, and since the tram then goes past the train station... that should get you to Hillsborough without a taxi (bus or train from Dore, tram from rail station) Something to gently work on.

    PS star of TV AND Radio - when are you going in to movies?

    Dave.

    ReplyDelete